Going through the day’s activity without breakfast is like starting a car without fuel. Nutritionist advice that breakfast should be eaten within two hours of waking. This is so hilarious and sounds almost impossible. Considering your busy work schedule, it’s very easy to skip breakfast, but then, you are at risk.
Breakfast provides many health benefits and total wellbeing. Here are reasons you should have your breakfast…
– Breakfast provides the body and brain with fuel after an overnight fast. That’s where the name was gotten “breaking the fast!” I didn’t know that. Lol.
– Breakfast foods are good sources of important nutrients like protein, fibre, calcium, iron and vitamin B.
– research shows that those who eat breakfast are less likely to be overweight and more likely to be within their ideal weight range compared with breakfast skippers. You’re wondering how, right? Here is the gist! If you skip breakfast, you’re more likely to reach for high sugar and fatty snacks mid-morning. Do you now agree?
– Breakfast also restores glucose levels, which is an essential carbohydrate that is needed for the brain to function.
– Breakfast is an amazing time for some family bonding, when they eat together.
Photo source: www.shakeupyourwakeup
Content by:Telemoh, Digital Editor/Content Developer, Exquisite Magazine.