While the Women’s March and #TimesUp movement are still fresh on everyone’s minds, stars aren’t strictly wearing all black to the 2018 SAG Awards. They added some color to their red carpet looks, whether it was with a fiery red gown or a plunging neckline on a black dress. Some stars even dared to go semisheer, proving there is a time and place for sexy yet tasteful looks. Scroll on to see which dresses are putting the “S” in spicy.
1. Wearing a Dundas dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch, and Irene Neuwirth jewelry.
2. Wearing a semisheer lace dress and Nirav Modi jewels.
3. Wearing a Tadashi Shoji dress.
4. Wearing a black dress with a plunging neckline from Monsoori.
5. Wearing a shimmery long-sleeved gown.
6. Wearing Rasario.
7. Wearing a blue sequined gown.
8. Wearing custom Christian Siriano
9. Wearing a custom Pamella Roland dress with Yael Sonia jewels.
By Karah Adu
Source: marina Liao