You can love to travel all you want but there are specific countries you have to visit if you want to live the full travel experience.
What’s on your travel list? If you love traveling then you would attest to the fact that your bucket list can never be all ticked. Here are some countries to visit;
- Bali, Indonesia: “You’ll find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. Basically, it’s paradise. It’s likely you’ve seen an image of Bali on social media at least once in the past seven days, as it’s such a popular bucket list destination.”
- Tokyo, Japan: “Visiting Tokyo is like visiting the future with flashing neon lights, incredible technology yet there’s still a rich sense of culture and history.”
- Kerry, Ireland:” All the way west in Ireland is one of the country’s most scenic countries. Kerry’s mountains, lakes and coasts are postcard-perfect, and that’s before you add in Killarney National Park. The unique small towns such as Dingle add to its charm.”
- Marrakesh, Morocco: “This ancient walled city is home to mosques, palaces and lush gardens. It’s known as The Red City thanks to the color of the brick walls surrounding the city. The medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Centre.”
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: ”Rio de Janeiro has always been one of the most iconic cities in the world with instantly recognizable landscapes and landmarks.”
- The Maldives: “This tropical nation in the Indian Ocean is made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s home to some of the world’s most luxurious hotel resorts, with white sandy beaches, underwater villas and restaurants and bright blue waters.”
- Paris, France: One of the most iconic cities in the world, Paris tops many people’s bucket lists. You’ll see so many famous landmarks here: the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame cathedral, the list is never-ending.
- Cape Town, South Africa: “Cape Town is a dream location to visit: endless natural beauty and clifftop views, pastel pink neighborhoods and turquoise waters.”
- Dubai, U.A.E.: “The high-flying city of the U.A.E, Dubai is one of the most glamorous destinations you’ll ever visit, and is particularly popular with tourists.”
- Cairo, Egypt: “Cairo is one of the most ancient cities in the world. Sitting on the Nile river with wonderful museums, vibrant culture and friendly locals, it makes for a great holiday.”
Dear EM readers how many countries have you ticked off your bucket list?
Written by Uchechukwu