To make your own pair of DIY Splatter Paint Jeans, you’ll need:
- A pair of Old Navy jean – I used the Mid Rise Boyfriend Jean
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Fabric Medium
- Paint Brushes
- Paper Bowls
- Plastic Spoons
- A Large Tarp to protect your work surface
A FEW TIPS:
- Have fun! There is no wrong way to do this. Play with brushstrokes, dripping and splattering the paint
- Grab a couple pairs of jeans! They are really affordable so it’s nice to have an extra pair on hand in case you want to try a different technique
- Once you’re done painting your jeans, allow the paint to dry completely overnight, then throw them into the dryer to set the paint. Then you can wash and dry them like regular jeans.
- Prepare yourself for the compliments!!