Welcome to SpaSaturday, today we give you a list of some Spas that we think you should try out.
Spa treatments and massages are extremely important to minimise stress especially in the times we are now with everyone working twice as hard to be the best. Allowing yourself to relax at a Spa is essential to keep the stress levels down and under control.
Spa treatments and massages also have both mental and health benefits. Regular Spa visits have been shown to help improve sleep quality, reduce visiting the hospital, increase energy and more.
From Saunas, Steam baths and Hot tubs, helping with muscle pains, to Facials helping to detoxify the skin from bacteria to Massages improving blood circulation and posture to Yoga and Pilates which help with flexibility and breathing to more treatments that we will talk about in subsequent posts, Spa visits are a must for everyone, if not weekly at least at some point during the month to help ease out stress and keep one rejuvenated.
In no particular order here are our favourite Spas this Saturday.
1. Sarah’s Beauty Gemology Day Spa. 66 Bode Thomas, Surulere and Banana Island @serahsbeautysecrets
2. Oriki, 7b Oju Olobun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos @orikigroup
3. Oasis med spa, 21 Cameron road, Ikoyi, Lagos and 14b Oladimeji All, Lekki phase 1 @oasismedspang
4. Bnatural, VI, Ikeja, Abuja @bnaturalspa
5. Venivici, Block 69A Admiralty way, lekki phase 1 @venivicispa
6. Your Spa and Fitness at Four points Oniru, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos @fourpointslagos
7. Clear Essence California Spa and Wellness resort 13 Alexander Road, Ikoyi @clearessencesparesort
8. Apples and Oranges, 10 Balarabe Muss street, Victoria Island @applesandorangesng
9. Beauty Addict Abuja, Wuye District, Cassava street, plot 707, Abuja @beautyaddictabuja
10. Rose and Velvet Spa, 25 Ladipo Oluwole street, Ikeja. @roseandvelvet on Facebook
11. Beauty Therapy Institute, Grace Anjou street, Lekki Phase 1. @btilagos
Have a Spatastic Saturday.
If you are a Spa and would like to be featured, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All images sourced from each spa’s instagram page