It’s amazing the things we do as ladies just to step up our fashion game especially in a “state of emergency” if I am to refer to it as that. Many of us have that trick that does give a ‘vavavom’ to our styling. For me when I run out of cloth choices to wear to an event especially, I just swim into a sweet black dress and compliment with accessories that will suit particularly in line with the outing. To also look glam without stress on a random day I simply coat my lips in RED and wear a nice eye frames. You know a red-lip can escape a fashion NO so also a BLACK DRESS. A few personalities, celebrities shared their fashion tricks that are quite exciting:
• MERCY AIGBE- ‘...wearing the right under garments’
• ARIYIKE AKINBOBOLA- ‘I look for how to elongate my legs when I dress up’
• CHIGURL- ‘I will always use a turban as a fast way out to avoid gele-tying or a rough hair do’
• URU EKE- ‘ sometimes I stuff tissue paper in my bra to give my boobies a lift but only to fill out my dress if it looks flat on top’
• ADUNNI ADE- ‘dressing stylish with a hat or snap backs when my hair is messed up’
• BRYCEE BASSEY- ‘not wear underwear to avoid panty lines or panties showing through my gown’
• IDIA AISIEN- ‘wearing my skirts as dresses’
• ELMA GODWIN- ‘wearing a red lipstick to make my teeth look whiter’
• VALARIE IKE- ‘...bra strap as a chock’
• ADETOKE OLUWO- ‘wearing a skater skirt under my midi pleated skirt to give an extra volume.
These tricky tips are quite fun to TRY OUT. Do you have a trick or you would be delighted to try that of your favourite celebrity?