Power Dressing is a fashion style that enables women to establish their authority in a professional and political environment traditionally dominated by men. Wearing a power suit is not an effort to camouflage with men but an effort to stand out and define a clear visual presence. Here are more reasons to have them in your wardrobe.
1. They help set the tone of the meeting: with a Power Suit, no one needs to ask who’s in charge!
2. With just a belt, you can take it from too serious to alte (alternative vibes). It’s perfect not just only for work but also other types of events.
- Beyoncé Wore a Safety Pin Catsuit and It Was as Stylish as It Sounds
- 9 to 5 Chic: How To Look More Stylish At The Office
- How To Dress Fashionably To Your Work Place
3. Can be easily dressed down and out for a casual look. Switch your work shoes/pumps for sneakers and you’re good to go!
4. They are like Co-ords, can be worn separately.
5. They are just too stylish and practical not to have in your collection.
Yes Dominate and also Stand out with a Power Suit!