If I asked you what I needed to change to make these looks perfect for the office what would you suggest? Take a closer look.
I’ll help, a jacket /blazer and more appropriate shoes, that’s ALL.
The first thing that comes to mind when you see a sarong skirt is the beach or a pool party, and I totally understand why you’d think that, I mean … it’s a sarong right? I could even make one with a sizable scarf, lol.
I’d point you in the direction of style boards and just let you see for yourself, but I’m really nice so I’ll go a step further and list 5 reasons why you most definitely should own a sarong skirt.
- They come in the most beautiful prints that work for most occasions and events
- Prints always make it easy to create looks. You don’t have to be a stylist to come up with looks you love
- Sarong skirts could easily go from the workplace to the beach or party without missing a beat!
- They’re great for everybody type because of how they.
- Not proud of your FUPA? Most sarong skirt are plated / ruched at the waistline and so tone down the appearance of the tummy to give a more defined waistline.
With these few points of mine I hope I’ve been able to convince you (and not confuse you) that you need a couple of sarong skirts and a healthy haul of tank tops!
Would you try this?