If you’re an avid admirer of Toke Makinwa’s style, you’ll know that she is one of the most versatile players we have in the game.
She has managed to strike a balance between formal, street style, casual and chic styles all the snap of her fingers. So, you know she’s one to look at when searching for style inspo, even though she’s tired of the ‘role model’ tag.
From slits to illusion dresses and fine linen to sequinned beauties, here’s a glimpse of Toke Makinwa’s style of floor-length wears.
- Want a mix of rich aunty vibes and chic style at the same time, then this look is the one for you.
2. ‘Tis is still the season to be jolly. Show up to a dinner dressed like this and you’re sure to gather admirers.
3. This looks like something out of a magazine cover, right? Fortunately, it was, check here to see.
4. Another show-stopping look with minimal effort.
5. This was what the ‘baby girl for life’ rocked to her birthday party last year.
6. A combo of chic and daring? Yes please, it’s just what the fashion doctor ordered!
7. Back to our rich aunty vibes, with a dash of Northern style.
8. Red carpet glam, here we come!
9. The queen of sequins and cut-outs, take a look at this beauty!
10. Just the right amount of layers, embellishment and accessories. Who does it better?