Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
Exquisite Magazine had a quick Q and A session with Style by Iphie, who uses the power of the social media to influence on the importance of styling and how to be stylish. She shares her perspective on what style truly means to her.
- My style is:
Artsy and Classy
- I cannot live without:
- Fav fashion trick:
Wearing a skater skirt over my bodycon dress to form a skirt and top set
- Fav designer:
- One item every girl should own:
Black dress/Black pants
- Next item on my wish list:
Jimmy Choo crystal buckle bag
- Last purchase:
Office London gold sandals
- My fav boutique shop:
Iphie’s boutique, Lagos
- Favorite shopping city:
- I feel most sexy when I am wearing:
A bodycon dress
- When I’m on the red carpet I like to: Wear my smiles and look confident
- Fashion rule I live by: When I’m exposing a particular part of my body, I keep other parts covered
13 I am currently carrying: A Sosmith FHG Leather bag
- Name your favorite piece in your wardrobe: My black waterfall in my kimono
- Signature accessories: Statement earrings
- What are you buying this season to update your look?
Cult Gaia Meira sunglasses and Salvatore Ferragamo structural heel mules
- Who is the most stylish woman you have seen
- What are your beauty essentials? Cleanser, Hydrating Collagen serum, moisturiser + vitamin C serum and Good perfume
19: Early style influencer… my mum
- How often do you repeat outfits… As soon as I feel like wearing them, I just wear, they are mine and I repeat as much as I like, with ease and confidence (lol)
- Do you follow trends? No, I don’t….I love timeless pieces part of the trends one of my styles is classic
- Fav holiday destination and why. Anywhere that has beautiful beach houses, because I enjoy the serenity that comes with waking up by the sea
23: Describe your ultimate party dress. I must feel comfortable enough in it, it must have a touch of high fashion sleeves, I must feel sexy in it
24: How do you like your jewellery: statement or simple? My rings must be a statement piece, others can be simple
25: what’s your earliest fashion memory?
Like I said earlier that my mum is early fashion influencer, I remember how my siblings and I got so much attention and admiration from our beautiful dresses to church when we were young.