Every year SME100 Nigeria organizes the Lagos Small Business Policy Summit in commiseration with the Global Entrepreneurship Week. The summit brings together government leaders, private sector, academia, policy makers and small business owners; who are innovative game changers in their various sectors to discuss the impact of policies that will affect small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria.
The theme for this year is ‘Breaking New Frontiers; Nigeria as a platform for going global’
Topics to be discussed at this year’s summit includes:
• Creating Exponential Institutions: How government and small business can keep up with the market.
• How to transform our fears of failure to become an innovation nation?
• Inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs on the World’s Frontiers.
• How to create a culture that supports sustainable & purposeful innovation?
• Exploring the creative industry to build an innovative-driven economy.
• Speaking Up: Young and Aspiring Entrepreneurs Ask Questions.
Venue: Terra Kulture, 1376 Timaiyu Savage, Victoria Island Lagos.
Audience: 500 (Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Inventors, Researchers etc.)
Registration is currently ongoing at www.100talks.ng/summit.