I know it is summer and having a hot body could never go out of style…well unless you’re made to stay inside as a result of a pandemic. But wearing a bikini outdoors shouldn’t be the only reason to keep our bodies looking great all year round.
Lemon is said to be one of the quickest and most reliable ways to get our bodies in shape, tip:
Take lemon water first thing in the morning for more effects and balancing your pH level.
Aside from the physical benefits of lemon water, what else is there to know about it? Here are more than one benefits of taking a lemonade or lemon juice:
Benefits Of Lemon Water
2. Filled with natural powerful antibacterial properties, lemon juice helps fight infections
3. It acts as a detoxifying agent, so thinking of a natural cleanse? Get lemon juice.
4. Helps with maintaining digestive health.
5. Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus,
6. Lemon water is also a popular remedy for many young adults with skin problems ranging
from acne, rashes and wrinkles to dark spots.
7. Lemon’s anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting respiratory tract infections, sore
throat and inflammation of tonsils.
8. Lemon juice with warm water helps keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to
9. Drinking lemon juice with warm water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
10. Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with a
toothache and prevents gingivitis.
Watch this video on how to make lemon juice