Looking good sets your day right. We know how stressful it can be looking for outfits for the week, but not to worry we have set out a Week style guide with Style influencer Ama Godson. This time with a twist-colour palette Blue.
Blue is a power colour and it is said that people are more productive in blue rooms. So, why not be the one to spread productivity vibes to your workplace with your blue outfits while looking exquisite. Don’t worry, we’ve got you! Keep reading up the perfect blue style guide template to look your best all week long.
1. Power Suit: Step into the New Week with a Power Suit and drive all the Monday blues.
2. Bell Sleeves: Switch the boots with a pump or court shoes and your Tuesday is ready to be Powday.
Editors’ Top Style Picks
- Style Trend : Get with the Neon Green Program!
- Seyi Famuyiwa’s Top 5 Ways to Style your Midi Skirt (Tip No 3 is Very Hot)
- Style A Polka Dot Dress In Five Different Ways by Princess Audu
3. Hump day with a Flare skirt is a perfect combination.
4. All Blue: While others are thinking about the weekend, help set their mind at work with an all blue outfit.
5. How else do you show up to pre-weekend than with a double denim threat! The Weekend sure knows it’s going to be in trouble when you show up to work looking like a badass.
After all the week’s work, hang out with the girls or date night is always a good idea and way to unwind. Set out looking like a Snackk in this.