Midi skirts are a fave and always add a level of sophistication to any look. They are also a wardrobe staple albeit a Satin skirt which according to Seyi Famuyiwa (lifestyle and fashion blogger at thedailyseyi.com) is a closet staple and can make any outfit look more luxe.
When Seyi isn’t a Digital Manager or a blogger, she’s looking so good that we can’t help but want her entire closet and styling game. So here are Top 5 Ways to Style your Midi Skirt according to Seyi.
1. Pair with a Striped Shirt: Striped shirts give that official look. Simple workwear look.
2. Pair with a Blazer: Having a date after work but don’t want to go back home to change? Drape a blazer to work, no one will notice ?. The next style will show you what to wear underneath the blazer.
Read More – How To Wear A Pleated Skirt
3. Mono-strap Top: Give you a hack and not show you how to slay in it? Never, we can’t leave you hanging!
Underneath the blazer, put on a mono-strap top, that already sets your date night look yo motion and you win both at work and night!
4. Long coat: Cold seasons are not left out in styling this. Swap your blazer with a long coat and pair with any top and you’re good to slay in the cold.
5. Tie-top: This has got to be a fave especially after a hectic work week. Go for a hangout with a simple tie-top or even a beach. No sweat, no snooze!
There we have it. Top 5 Ways to Style your Midi Skirt without breaking the bank. So you can see that you can wear this Satin skirt all through the week and for any occasion. Which is your favorite look?