Ever thought about how easy you can turn an old item in your house into something new but you don’t know how? Let’s help you out. Peek some Totally Awesome DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Items
1. painting makes any old garage sale figurine look like something that belongs in a modern home.
2. Stack a collection of old suitcases to create a makeshift nightstand.
3. Fill the tray with rocks to create a pebble mat where everyone can park their dirty shoes.
4. Use pretty silky scarves to revamp a boring pair of old sandals
5. There will always be an overabundance of grandma sweaters at the thrift store, so why not cover one in metallic polka dots to give it a classy look?