Getting makeup right doesn’t have to be rocket science – Leylarh Cadne, makeup artist from Fayrouz L’original winning team, Elan, is holding a two week workshop this September that covers all the important details on makeup application.
If you want to pick up some skills or be your own make up artist, here are the five things you need to know:
- On September 29, leylarh cadne would be starting a 2 week makeup workshop at Suite 5 Amethyst Block, all seasons plaza on Lateef Jakande road, Agidingbi, Ikeja. Its opposite Cadbury, hard to miss.
- This makeup workshop will go over all you need to know on achieving a flawless face & applying makeup like a pro.
- It starts on Monday, September 29 2014 and ends on Friday, October 10, 2014, 10am – 1pm everyday.
- You can register for just N2500, Tuition is N45,000.
- The seats are L I M I T E D, so waste no time.
-Understanding Makeup colors, products and brands
-Brushes, uses, techniques and Brush care
-Foundation application & skin tone matching
-Facial shapes and Features
-Eyeshadows, Eye structure and Eye shapes
-Blending: Flawless applications
-Professional Eyebrow Grooming
-Fixing of Eyelashes and Lash extensions
-Bridal Makeup artistry
-Understanding and Mastering Facial Highlights and Contouring
-Makeup for Photography
-Fashion Makeup Artistry
-Head Gear wrap (Gele)