1) Can you tell us more about you please?
Omoregha Bisola is a makeup artist and a professionally trained Architect from the University of Lagos, who has harnessed her experiences working in the Bridal, Entertainment and Fashion industry.
Popular known as Bregha, she has her work featured in magazines and has also worked with celebrities both local and international.
2) How long have you been in the industry for? 4 years
3) Please tell EM readers briefly about what you do? I practice and teach makeup artistry
4) What differentiates you from other Makeup Artist? Versatility
See also “Style Q&A Of Lifestyle Blogger Kuyet Bamai“
BEAUTY Q & A OF OMOREGHA BISOLA
1. MY BEAUTY REGIMEN…… Cleanse, tone and moisturise
2. WHAT I DO FOR INNER HEALTH…… Spend time with good people
3. PERSONAL BEAUTY TIPS…. drink loads of water
4. BEAUTY PRODUCT (S) I CANT DO WITHOUT… Hydrate moisturizer from Omaricode
5. WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG.. Hand sanitizer, lip-gloss and a jotter (I like to make notes)
6. FAV BEAUTY PRODUCT AND WHY lip-gloss, takes my basic to not so basic
7. FAV SKIN CARE PRODUCT AND WHY Hydrate moisturizer from Omaricode again, and a trial would convince you on why Im so stuck on it
8. BEST BEAUTY BUY.. Juvias place I am Magic foundation
9. FULL ON MAKEUP OR NATURAL MAKEUP. Natural makeup
10. YOUR QUICK MAKEUP REMOVAL TIP. Makeup wipes
11. FAV SPA TREATMENT AND WHY.. A massage, to flush the stress away
12. FAVOURITE SCENT AND WHY……. Good girl by Carolina Herrera. If you smell expensive, you look expensive
13. HAIR CARE TIPS AND WHY. Put it in a braid and Wig it. Helps for hair growth and long life.
14. FAV HAIRCARE PRODUCTS… Edge control
15. WIGS OR WEAVE. Wigggg
16. BEST HAIR AND BEAUTY TIP YOU TRIED… Edge control on the brows and the invention of wigs! Better than slice bread.