1) Can you tell us more about you please?
My name is Edith Amawo, from Delta state. I’m the head makeup artist for the brand Belapro31.
2) How long have you been in the industry?
I’ve been in the industry for 7 years.
3) Please tell EM readers briefly about what you do?
I’m a bridal makeup artist but I also do makeup for video shoots and editorial photoshoots and fashion look books.
4) What differentiates you from other Makeup Artists?
I do clean flawless looks that stand out.
BEAUTY Q & A
1) MY BEAUTY REGIMEN… Wash, cleanse and moisturize.
2) WHAT I DO FOR INNER HEALTH… I drink a lot of water.
3) PERSONAL BEAUTY TIPS… Always use an oil-free moisturizer before applying makeup.
4) BEAUTY PRODUCT (S) I CAN’T DO WITHOUT… Eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick
5) WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG… Powder, foundation, eyeliner, brow pencil, mascara and lipstick.
6) FAV BEAUTY PRODUCT AND WHY… Milani foundation, it’s affordable and gives a flawless base.
7) FAV SKINCARE PRODUCT AND WHY… Neutrogena rapid clear face cleanser, it’s very effective with getting rid of skin blemishes.
8) BEST BEAUTY BUY… Colordraine lip stain
9) FULL ON MAKEUP OR NATURAL MAKEUP… Natural makeup.
10) YOUR QUICK MAKEUP REMOVAL TIP… Use micellar water to cleanse
11) FAV SPA TREATMENT AND WHY… I’ve not been to any.
12) FAVOURITE SCENT AND WHY… Don’t have any for now.
13) HAIR CARE TIPS AND WHY… Wash, condition and add moisture to keep hair healthy.
14)FAV HAIRCARE PRODUCTS… Tresemme shampoo and conditioner.
15) WIGS OR WEAVE… Wig
16) BEST HAIR AND BEAUTY TIP YOU TRIED… Allow your skin to breathe once in a while.