– Light pink is the ultimate neutral of the nail polish world. It is perfect for any office environment, season, or occasion, and always looks clean and appropriate. Light pink indicates that you value professionalism and always strive to look put together.
– Red nail polish shows the world that you’re confident and ready to stand out. Red is classic.
– A clean white nail polish leaves you open to endless possibility. The color looks fresh and airy in summer and crisp and classy in winter.
– Sapphire blues, emerald greens, and amethyst purples are a bit trendier.
– Nude shades look pretty and polished in the most understated way.
– Black polish conveys power and authority, it shows you’re not someone to be messed with.
Photo credit- www.rd.com