1) Can you tell us more about you please: I’m Kuyet Bamai, I’m from Kaduna state. I was raised by my amazing parents, I’m the first child in a family of 3.
2) How long have you been in the industry: I’ve been blogging for 4 years.
3) Please tell EM readers briefly about what you do: I influence and create visually appealing content for different brands.
4) What differentiates you from other lifestyle bloggers: I think the difference is that I actually just see things from a different angle, People say I have the third eye.
EM Style Q & A OF Kuyet Bamai
- My style is – Comfortable.
- I cannot live without – Deodorant.
- Fav fashion trick – Tuck in that shirt.
- Fav designer – Right now its @fenshopng
- One item every guy should own – A white shirt.
- Next item on my wish list – Shoes from @lolusq
- Last purchase – A white T-shirt from Celio.
- My fav clothing store – Celio.
- My best shopping city – Kaduna because there are so many thrift stores.
- I feel most sexy when I am wearing – Nothing lol.
- When I’m on the red carpet I like to – Be myself.
- Fashion rule I live by – Comfort first.
- Name your favorite piece in your wardrobe – My white hat.
- Signature accessories – Hats and wristwatches.
- What are you buying this season to update your look – White sneakers and more cashmere.
- Who is the most stylish woman you have seen – OG Okonkwo (@og_styletemple)
- What are your skincare essentials? – I only use petroleum jelly.
- How often do you repeat outfits – I’m a constant repeat offender.
- Do you follow trends – Nope.
- Fav holiday destination and why – I’ll say Marrakech because my lightroom presets will look good there.
21: Describe your ultimate party outfit – Jeans, Chelsea boot and a comfortable oversized shirt.
22: How do you like your Accessories: a statement or simple – Simple.
23: what’s your earliest fashion memory – Haha, you could check Facebook and have a laugh 😂😂😂. I remember wanting to tuck in my suit one time and I was certain it was going to be cool.