The Exquisite Magazine annual Cancer Events are held to increase the awareness for cervical cancer. This has been ongoing since 2010.
Every year exquisite has been able to screen people free of charge at the EMAC walk. The exquisite magazine annual cancer walk and events was created with the aim of screening even more people and we aim to help raise more awareness for cancer and highlight the importance of early detection and preventative methods.
– Cervical cancer which kills one woman every hour in Nigeria
– Educate on ways to prevent cervical cancer
– Educate on vaccines available and more
In January 2017, Exquisite magazine launched the #Smearit campaign. We encouraged everyone to join us on this campaign to raise awareness for cervical cancer and different preventative methods.
We would be honoured to have you join our #smearit campaign which will kick off again on the 1st of August and to join the EMAC SMEARATHON which will be held on the 9th of September 2017.
How to join the #smearit campaign
Take a picture of you SMEARING your Lipstick on your face,
Post on instagram using the caption “I #smearit to support cervical cancer prevention and I nominate ………. (tag your friends/followers you would like to join) to do same,
Tag @emac_cervicalcancerawareness @exquisitemagazinenig using hashtags #EMAC2017 #SMEARIT #GETSCREENED
SEND a copy of the picture to email@example.com
How to join the Smearathon
• Join us for the fitness and screening exercise at the set location that will be communicated in due time
• Also encourage people to get screened by registering and joining the Smearathon. Registration is N5000 to support the EMAC FREE SCREENINGS and everyone gets a tee-shirt, smearit bracelet and a mug plus other refreshments.