Pancakes are normally considered a weekend only tasty delight. But who says you can’t start every other day with such a delicious snack.
Here is Chef Jay’s pancake recipe to inspire your pancake making frenzy.
Ingredients For 3
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp.
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk/buttermilk
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- Vegetable oil, for brushing pan
Read More – Recipe for Chef Jay’s HOT CROSS BUNS 😍
HOW TO MAKE SWEET HOMEMADE PANCAKES
1. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, butter and, egg; stir until flour is moistened.
2. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat until a drop of water sizzles; brush lightly with oil.
3. In batches, scoop batter by scant 1/4-cupfuls into the pan, spreading to 3 1/2 inches each.
4. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and edges are dry.
5. With a wide spatula, turn; cook 2 minutes more or until golden brown. Transfer to plate.
6. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing griddle with more oil if necessary.
7. Serve with great fruit in season and pancake syrup
Try out this recipe and show us how it turned out. Tag us on Instagram @exquisitemag