Its another Friday and today Chef Jay is going to be showing us how to make her amazing Peanut Butter chocolate chips cookies. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you’d definitely love to try this recipe right from the comfort of your home.
Total time: 22 minutes
Ingredients To Make 24 Large Cookies
2 1/2 cups (318 grams) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 stick (113 grams) unsalted butter
3/4 cup (202 grams) creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy)
1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
1 cup (200 grams) packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups (340 grams) semi sweet chocolate chips
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large heat safe bowl, microwave the butter until melted. Vigorously stir in the peanut butter into the hot butter until well combined.
4. Stir in the granulated sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Add the eggs and yolk, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Add in the vanilla. Gradually stir in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
OPTIONAL: If time permits, cover the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours but no more than 72 hours. Let the dough sit at room temperature just until it is soft enough to scoop.
Get More Recipes From Chef Jay
- Learn How To Make Sweet Donuts With Chef Jay
- Learn To Make The Perfect Pancakes With Chef Jay
- Prepping Coconut Loaf Cake With Chef Jay
5. Divide the dough into 3-tablespoon sized balls and drop onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten dough slightly into disc shapes with your palms. Dot each disc with a few extra chocolate chips for picture-perfect cookies.
6. Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.