Want a mix of healthy and tasty? Then this banana chocolate chip muffins recipe is just for you! Don’t sleep on it, get your snack game going this weekend.
Ingredients For Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
70 grams unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
190 grams all-purpose flour
50 grams packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
3 ripe medium-sized bananas, mashed with a fork, about 1 1/4 cups mashed
1 large egg
Read More- How to Egg Diet For Weight Loss
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
130 grams mini or regular-size chocolate chips
Directions For Making Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line muffin cups with paper liners. This recipe makes about 12 muffins
2. Whisk the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In another bowl, whisk the melted butter, mashed banana, egg, and vanilla until blended.
4. Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix.
5. Stir in chocolate.
6. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.