Stinking shoes are one of the most embarrassing things that can happen to anyone.
Imagine you’re in the midst of people and for some reason, you have to take off your shoes, but you know your reputation is on the line. A Stinky shoe situation is just really embarrassing
Here are some hacks to kill those Stinky Shoe vibes:
1. Dry out your shoes by putting them near a heater or in a sunny spot.
2. Freeze your shoes. Put your smelly shoes in a plastic bag, and then put them in the freezer over the course of a night. Thaw them naturally the next day in the sunlight for the best results
3. Use a steam machine or try the steam feature of your washer or dryer.
4. Place fresh orange, grapefruit, lemon, or lime peel into the shoes. Fresh citrus peel has a great smell because of its essential oils. Leave fresh citrus peel in your shoes overnight and remove them before wear.
5. Use rubbing alcohol. Swab shoes that you cannot wash with a cotton ball or cotton square with rubbing alcohol on it.
6. Place a couple of tea bags into your shoes overnight and remove them before wear. If gives fresh smell.