Cruising through the latest runway collections to uncover the Spring Fashion trends worth testing out can be daunting. There’s a lot. Plus, as you scroll through the looks from your favorite designers, questions of whether or not a trend is actually worth it, if it’s going to stick around, etc., probably race through your mind on repeat. We’re here to narrow your focus with a curated menu of 5 Key Trends this Spring.
1. Getting Crafty. You’re going to see crochet everywhere in three months as it rises up to be a new wardrobe staple. Say hello to the Spring Fashion top choice. But no, we’re not talking about your grandma’s knit pieces or average boho crochet here. The look is modern and elevated, adding a dose of ’70s cool to any look.
2. Biker Gang. We’ve seen biker shorts among the street style and celeb sets all season long, but as designers from Fendi to Chanel showcased, the trend isn’t going away anytime soon. So if you haven’t tried the look yet, get to it.
3. Feather. Sometimes you just want to feel fancy, and feather-accented pieces are the simplest way to make that happen
4. Neutrals . Sure, colors galore stormed the runways, but one of the standout hues of the season just happens to be one of the subtlest and most down-to-earth – Neutrals
5. Fine Print. After you test out your head-to-toe-beige look above, cruise over to the other end of the spectrum with graphic, punchy prints. Here, more is more, where mixing floral and graffiti patterns is welcomed and encouraged.